- Useable as actuator, sensor or energy generator
- Min. bending radii of down to 12 mm
- Compact design
- Individual solutions
Functionality as actuator and sensor component. Nominal operating voltage from 100 up to 1000 V, depending on the active layer height. Power generation for self-sufficient systems possible up to the milliwatt range. Can also be applied to curved surfaces.
Robust, inexpensive design
Laminated structure consisting of a piezoceramic plate, electrodes and polymer materials. Manufactured with bubble-free injection method. The polymer coating simultaneously serves as electrical insulation and as mechanical preload, which makes the DuraAct bendable.
Customized versions and other specifications on request
- Flexible choice of size
- Flexible choice of thickness and therefore bending ability
- Flexible choice of piezoceramic material
- Variable design of the electrical connections
- Combined actuator/sensor applications, even with several piezoceramic layers
- Multilayer piezo elements
Industry and research. Can also be applied to curved surfaces or used for integration in structures. For adaptive systems, energy harvesting, structural health monitoring.
User Manual P876T0001
P-876, P-878 DuraAct and DuraAct Power Patch Transducers
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.