For our Subsidiary ACS Motion Control (Europe) GmbH, we are looking for a Territory Sales Manager.
ACS Motion Control is seeking a highly technical and ambitious individual with significant experience in the field of motion control to identify new business opportunities, develop new customers and relationships, and ultimately grow sales in the territory. This position includes business development, sales management, technical sales, and account management. The Territory Sales manager will be part of the global ACS Sales management team.
- You manage the Sales and Technical Support team in the territory, including direct responsibility over a team of support engineers.
- You identify and develop new customers and applications, with focus on semiconductor, laser processing, and other target market segments.
- You increase company revenue and profitability.
- You identify and develop new channel partners.
- You develop and execute mutual action plans with key sales channel partners.
- You provide regular activity reports to company management.
- You communicate product and application feedback and requirements from customers and sales channel to marketing department.
- At least 5 years of experience in selling motion control products such as motion controllers, motor drives, precision motion stages, motors, actuators, encoders
- 2-3 years of experience in managing regional or national Sales of above 5M Euro and in multiple Sales and Application Engineers
- Experience in working at a global high-tech company
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in motion control related engineering field (Electrical, Controls, Mechatronics), additional MBA or business-related degree preferred
- Industrial OEM automation / motion control sales experience (Semiconductors and Laser Processing equipment field are preferred)
- A basic understanding of high precision closed loop motion control systems and their components/technologies: motion controllers, servo drives, servomotors (traditional rotary as well as direct drive / linear), encoders, bearings, feedback / PID control, real time motion programs, PC based host programs.
- A passion for sales, business development, and entrepreneurship. Certification of professional sales training such as Miller Heimann - preferred.
- Proven managerial capabilities
- Technically Oriented, strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and independent, willingness to travel up to 50%
Please send your application (in English) with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to ACS.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Roie Ben Yair by Mail at Roieb@acsmotioncontrol.com.
We guarantee a quick processing of your application and look forward to meeting you personally!
For more information about ACS Motion Control, please click here: