The Senior Buyer Planner will work in our facility in Hopkinton MA. This is a full time salaried role, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. In this role you will be responsible for the procurement of materials and equipment to support our manufacturing operations.
- Employment is dependent on the results of an initial drug test, background check, and motor vehicle report (if applicable to the position)
The following are the traits we want all candidates to bring to our company. You can expect to find this throughout our workforce.
- Curious and lifelong learner who brings new ideas to the organization
- Honest, trustworthy, and empathetic with colleagues
- independently motivated, possessing a strong work ethic and desiring continuous growth
- Ability to work in a highly functioning, independent workplace that values strong initiative, risk taking, and creative problem solving.
If these things describe you, please make sure we know about it during the selection process. We do read cover letters so feel free to include a short description in your application or reach out separately.